Search This Site




Saturday, February 2, 2008

Burned TP just as my offers went up!

Help! Advice please.

I stayed at TP for two week nights and gave them no play. (I didn't plan on this, but my work schedule was out of control and when I was already checked in, suddenly I did not have the time to play.)

I came home to get my mail and my OFFERS HAVE BEEN UPGRADED! They added Friday comp rooms and my bonus cash went from $5 to $15. (ELEVEN specific days out of the month!)

Do you think they'll forgive me this one time if I give them a lot of play next time?

I worked so hard to get these offers and I know it takes a while for you to be upgraded or downgraded.

Sigh.

Whaddaya think?

1 comment:

Bigfus said...

Okay, maybe it doesn't matter much. I just tried to book ANY Friday on my March room offers at TP and nothing was available. And actually, the reservation agent was a beeotch IMO.

Oh well.