Search This Site




Monday, January 28, 2008

HET C/B - Bally's Rules

The cashback at Bally's is definitely the best of the Harrah's properties in AC. I've been keeping better records related to my coin in and games played. I assumed that possibly I was receiving more cashback from Bally's because of play on triple play Bonus Poker which only has an EV of 99.1.

But... I recently put $4940 coin in at mostly Pick'em, some 9/6 JOB and a smidge of triple play Bonus Poker. I just got my postcard for $12 in cashback. .24% That's the sweetest cashback in AC (at least at the quarter level).

It's very interesting that Bally's does not short the cashback on Pick'em. I'm thinking that possibly it's because these quarter machines play slow. I don't know that for a fact but it's something to think about.

No comments: